Snap 'n Wraps were introduced in 2007 by Rainforest Babies. We took a break from diaper manufacturing but we are back and are excited!
We are in the process of developing a new and improved version and are clearancing out all of the original Snap 'n Wraps that have been in storage since we moved. Some diapers may be dusty, dirty, or have a cosmetic flaw. Due to deep discounts there is no warranty, all sales are final, as-is, and reward points cannot be earned on this product. Get these while you can at an amazing price.
The Snap 'n Wraps Diaper System is an all-in-two system or a hybrid diaper. Just snap in our optional hemp soaker, use a disposable pad, or lay in your own soaker and go! These are designed for functionality and the busy, on the go family.
Snap 'n Wraps consist of an outer waterproof shell lined with buttery soft anti-pill fleece. The separate soaker attaches to the outer shell with snaps.
The outer shell can be reused if not excessively wet or soiled. Just change out the snap in soaker as needed.
You will find that Snap 'n Wraps
- are easy to clean
- have no pocket so stuff or unstuff
- have no shifting or drooping of the insert
- are as easy to use as an all-in-one
- are MUCH less expensive than either all-in-ones or pocket diapers!
Recommended Quantity--Since Rainforest Babies diapers can usually be re-used if not soiled, you don't need as many outer shells, making this system even more affordable. Just change out the snap in soaker if the diaper isn't soiled. We recommend:
Newborns/Small -- 12 to 15 diapers and 18 to 24 soakers
Mediums -- 10 to 12 diapers and 15 to 20 soakers
Large -- 6 to 8 diapers and 10 to 12 soakers
Heavy wetting babies will need more soakers.
Rainforest Babies AIO/AI2 Care Instructions:
- Before initial use, wash the diapers and soakers TWO times on hot followed by double rinses. Dry on HOT to seal the PUL. Then proceed with normall care. The hemp soakers will reach full absorbancy after 8-10 washings. Always wash dark colors separately for the initial wash to set colors. Adding a little white vinegar in the rinse can help this process. After the initial wash, you can wash all colors together.
- Remove excess poo by shaking over toilet or use a diaper sprayer. Then store diapers in a dry pail until you wash them. You must unsnap the soakers from the outer shell before storage and washing. Use care when unsnapping insert from diaper shell.
- To prevent elastic problems, do not stretch the diaper elastic until completely cooled from the dryer. Do not forcefully stretch the elastic. Never use fabric softeners, diaper creams, bleach, baby detergents (ie. Dreft), or dryer sheets.
Please note the PUL in the original Snap 'n Wraps is breathable and allows for water vapor to escape. Some sweating is normal as it is with wool or fleece covers.